Southern Louisiana Group
The Southern Louisiana Group opened its first office in 1982. Since then, we have grown to more than 75 neighborhood branch locations, and more than 800 employees. At Enterprise, we promote from within, developing our employees to top-level positions within our company. In fact, our Group Rental Manager, Bea Forlano, started her career as a Management Trainee after graduating from Loyola University New Orleans. While we believe in working hard, we also know the importance of having fun. Company-sponsored events like our annual Mardi Gras party, happy hours, elite events and community involvement are just some of the ways we bring our employees together outside of work. It’s an exciting time to join our team – in 2018 we plan to add additional neighborhood branch locations. Our Southern Louisiana operations span east and west from Slidell, LA to Sulphur, LA.
Where We're Located
Our group headquarters is located at:3545 North I - 10 Service Road Suite 300
Metairie, LA 70002
Phone : (504) 454-1717
Southern Louisiana Group OPENINGSUse this map to explore job opportunities near you.
Quick Facts About Our Southern Louisiana Operations
- Year founded: 1982
- Average Number of Interns Hired Annually: 40
- Average Number of Annual Internal Promotions: 100*
*Includes advancements, moves and relocations.
Southern Louisiana Team in Action
Browse the gallery to see our employees in action, having fun and helping our community.
Meet Our Employees
Learn more about careers at Enterprise, from those who are living them.
Klarisse K., Branch Rental Manager, New Orleans
Enterprise has given me the opportunity to quickly excel in a very rewarding career. It has provided me the tools, training and development to run a successful business. The opportunities for advancement within the company are limitless!
Michael M., Remarketing Account Manager, New Orleans
Because Enterprise promotes based on performance, the company provides me with the opportunity to make a positive impact on my own career. Also, as a Manager, being able to positively influence others’ career journeys is very rewarding. I also appreciate that Enterprise offers me the freedom to be myself.
Rich H., Group Truck Rental Manager, New Orleans
Enterprise truly gives you the opportunity to have a rewarding career. My career journey has been full of exciting twists and turns – with opportunity always present at the end of the tunnel. At Enterprise, leadership is vested in your personal and professional success. Our company succeeds when our team members succeed!
- Enterprise Holdings Exceptional Achievement Award
- Enterprise Holdings HR Exceptional Achievement Award
- Enterprise Holdings Car Sales Exceptional Achievement Award
Southern Louisiana Partnerships
We have relationships with great colleges and universities:
- McNeese State University
- University of Louisiana at Lafayette
- Louisiana State University
- Southern University and A&M College
- Southern University at New Orleans
- Nicholls State University
- Southeastern Louisiana University
- University of New Orleans
- Tulane University
- Dillard University
- Loyola University New Orleans
- Xavier University of Louisiana
We’re actively involved with a variety of organizations:
- Delta Sigma Pi
- Pi Sigma Epsilon
- American Marketing Association
- Youth Motivational Taskforce
We have many charitable partnerships within our communities:
- Our Daily Bread Food Bank
- Second Harvest Food Bank
- Habitat for Humanity of Louisiana
- United Way
- Susan G. Komen Affiliate
- Children's Hospital of New Orleans
- Festival International de Louisiane
- Urban League
We'd love to meet you and discuss our opportunities. To see a full list of our hiring events, click here.