Since the Atlanta Group opened in 1969, we have seen exceptional growth in our fleet and more than 160 local offices. We continue to experience growth in all of our divisions and new advancement opportunities are announced every month. We believe in hard work, but we also know the importance of making a work environment competitive, fun and exciting. We work hard as a team to make sure we are growing and succeeding, and are also committed to giving back to the community.
The Atlanta Group is home to more than 2,000 employees. It’s an exciting time to join our team – in 2017 we plan to add 2-4 neighborhood branch locations, grow our fleet by almost 1,500 vehicles and add more than 30 employees throughout our Atlanta operations.
Where We're Located
Our group headquarters is located at:5909 Peachtree Dunwoody Road Suite 500
Atlanta, GA 30328
Phone : (770) 821-0399
Atlanta Group OPENINGSUse this map to explore job opportunities near you.
Quick Facts About Our Atlanta Operations
- Year founded: 1969
- Average Number of Annual Internal Promotions: 513*
- Average Number of Interns Hired Annually: 65
*Includes advancements, moves and relocations.
Our Team in Action
Browse the gallery to see our employees in action, having fun and helping our community.
Meet Our Employees
Learn more about careers at Enterprise, from those who are living them.
Victoria S., Area Rental Manager, Atlanta
At Enterprise I get to teach new talent how to set goals; that they should always expect distractions and challenges; and the importance of celebrating successes.
Heather P., Regional Vice President, Atlanta
Enterprise has given me the opportunity to channel my passion for people and sales and to truly build my career! Nothing is more rewarding than being able to pay that back to our younger employees and send the elevator back down.
Sue W., Regional Vice President, Atlanta
The career path at Enterprise is exceptional! We train our employees from the moment they walk in the door, providing direction and guidance so they can achieve their career goals. During my tenure with Enterprise, I have personally experienced a culture that promotes continuous opportunity and growth potential.
- United Way of Greater Atlanta’s 2015 Corporate Partner of the Year
- Jack Taylor Founding Values Award
- Enterprise Holdings President’s Award
- Enterprise Holdings HR Exceptional Achievement Award
- Enterprise Holdings Exceptional Achievement Award
- Enterprise Holdings Chairman’s Award
We have relationships with great colleges and universities:
- Clayton State University
- University of Georgia
- Agnes Scott
- Georgia State
- University of North Georgia
- Georgia Gwinnett
- Kennesaw State University
- West Georgia
- Clark Atlanta
- Georgia Southern University
We’re actively involved with a variety of organizations:
- Student Veteran Organizations
- National Assoc. of Black Accountants
- Women LEAD in Business
- Delta Sigma Pi
- Georgia Association of Colleges and Employers
- University West Georgia Management Club
- Athlete Network
- Athletic Teams
- Greek Fraternity/Sorority
- Business Fraternities
- Alpha Kappa Psi
- Pi Sigma Epsilon
We have many charitable partnerships within our communities:
- United Way
- JCI Foundation (Judson Women’s Leadership Conference)
- Habitat for Humanity
- Chris Kids
- Salvation Army
- Rivers Alive
- Street to Home
- Hire Heroes USA
- AADD (All About Developmental Disabilities)
- Action Ministries
- Atlanta Community Food Bank
- Must Ministries
- Society of St. Vincent DePaul Georgia, Inc.
- Hosea Feed the Hungry and Homeless
We'd love to meet you and discuss our opportunities. To see a full list of our hiring events, click here.